You are the perfect candidate for this position if:
• you obtained a university degree in IT or a relevant field;
• you have gained project experience in test automation or software development;
• you have good knowledge of at least one programming language such as Java,. NET, C++;
• you have advanced knowledge of at least one scripting language (eg. Perl, PHP, VBScript);
• you have basic knowledge of system interfaces (COM / DCOM);
• you have advanced knowledge on the Windows operating system client and server;
• you have good knowledge about methodology and software architecture;
• you have advanced knowledge of protocols (TCP / IP);
• you have good knowledge of test automation tools (such as HP QuickTest Professional);
• having knowledge of test management tools (HP Quality Center, Microsoft Test Manager) is considered an advantage;
• being ISTQB certified test engineer is considered an advantage;
• you can easily communicate with the people you work with and proactively participate in providing innovative ideas and solutions;
• you can have a fluent conversation with the customer in English;
• having German language knowledge is considered an advantage;
• you do not take things for granted, but systematically analyze them;
• you are flexible, quick, and precise in your work and think that you are open to a new challenge;
• you are up for a short/long term working opportunity at our customers’ locations (in EU Countries).
This job will get you busy with design, implementation and commissioning of test scripts to perform automated tools.
You will have to automate Web interfaces (Web 2.0, AJAX) and SAP (SAP GUI and SAP Web Dynpro);
You will have to deal with GUI automation of other client technologies, especially Java Swing, SWT and .NET;
You will be responsible for integration of the various scripting techniques based on WSH, VBScript, DCOM;
You will also be responsible for GUI automation using HP Quick Test Professional.
• Attractive and motivating compensation package;
• Diversified challenges in highly innovative, international projects;
• Outstanding working conditions within a professional and dynamic team;
• Individually adapted technical and soft-skill trainings;
• Flexible working time;
• Private medical insurance;
• Diversified possibilities for sport activities.
evoline is one of the most significant software companies in Transylvania. Currently we have offices in two locations: Cluj-Napoca and Târgu-Mureş. Along with our German, Austrian and Hungarian partners, we specialize in industrial software development of the highest quality. Our various successful projects and satisfied customers attest to our staff’s professional knowledge. We encourage development in all areas. Our staff is continuously growing, both in numbers and technological expertise. A highly qualified and professional staff stands as the emblem of the company. Through its employees, evoline possesses and provides cutting-edge technological know-how combined with productive soft-skills, all focused towards enhancing and perfecting our performances. Our knowledge and skills extend beyond the technical domain and also include communication and management skills, as well as fluency in several foreign languages.
At evoline, we are aware of the importance and motivational effect of a pleasant work environment. Therefore, we spare no effort when it comes to making the workplace comfortable during working hours, as well as organizing “off-duty” team-building and sport activities.