Imagine a highly creative and dynamic environment! Now, if you also enjoy transforming good ideas in really valuable results and if you feel that success is a good proof of an excellent teamwork, we invite you to analyze an opportunity inside Pentalog.
Our client is a network management leader with over 600 customers worldwide
Why join us?
- You are an analytical and passionate problem-solver and you enjoy very much working close with the software developers team;
- You also have a sharp attention; you are already known as a reliable person when it comes to ensuring release quality;
- You like to follow-up the issues that you encounter in order to make sure they have been properly addressed.
If you recognize yourself in these brief descriptions,you will naturally perform in our team. We put passion in what we do! And for different interesting projects we rely on our software testing team to provide high standard results.
Considering this context, we invite you to become one of our well-experienced Software Quality Engineers that will complete our team.
Your role inside our team:
Our focus on individual career development will encourage you to evolve both personally and professionally.
We work in multiskilled, collaborative teams and projects, where ideas, knowledge and perspectives are shared. We have a number of learning and development opportunities to help you become your best you.
For the Software QA Engineer role, we are searching for passionate, self-driven and reliable team players, who will be in charge of the following activities:
- Understanding an application’s functionality;
- Designing and developing test strategies and test plans;
- Testing executions;
- Results documentation;
- Automation testing definition;
- Performance testing;
- Writing reports based on testing results;
- Providing feedback to the development teams and ensuring the work is carried out according to the schedule and the quality requirements: report test results, enter problems and issues into the bug database, update bug reports as needed, including bug report closure;
- Offering solutions and alternatives in order for the team to reach a maximum performance.
- Previous relevant software testing experience – 2 -3 years;
- Experience with scripting languages (Perl, Shell etc);
- Unix experience (Solaris or Linux).
- Working experience with issue tracing systems;
- Very good communication skills, problem solving attitude, flexibility, team work spirit.
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Challenging projects and the chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and supportive working environment;
- Trainings / certifications and career development opportunities;
- Access to sport activities and other benefit packages: health insurance, meal vouchers.
Pentru a aplica
Detaliile privind aplicarea la acest anunţ au fost ascunse, dat fiind că anunţul nu mai este de actualitate.
Acest anunţ a expirat la data de
15 mai 2013.