Embarcadero Technologies Romania is the Iasi-based R&D center of Embarcadero Technologies Inc. It was started in 2006 and it is now the one of the largest IT companies in Iasi, being responsible for some of the best development and database tools in the entire industry (as JBuilder, C++ Builder, RAD Studio, DBArtisan, Delphi, ER/Studio to name just few of the 16 projects we deal with in Iasi).
Founded in 1993, Embarcadero is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with offices located around the world.
Embarcadero serves more than three million users in thousands of companies and organizations worldwide. From independent software vendors, systems integrators and value added resellers to government organizations, OEMs, and IT and R&D groups within large enterprise teams, Embarcadero tools empower developers and database professionals to design things right, build them faster, optimize and run them better. Embarcadero products are used in the most demanding vertical industries in 29 countries and by more than 97% of the Global 2000 world’s biggest companies.
For more information about our company and products please visit www.embarcadero.com. If you are interested, please send us your resume or ask questions about all open job opportunities in Iasi at careers.ro[at]embarcadero.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Join localization development team for Embarcadero products. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining corporate localization infrastructure, working with product teams to localize Embarcadero products.
• Work in Delphi, C++, Java and .Net Framework to develop and maintain localization software
• Working with product teams to localize products
• Develop unit tests for existing and new infrastructures
• Debug and fix defects in existing and new products and/or infrastructures
• Provide education about software internationalization and/or localization to development teams
Skills and Experience Required:
• Object oriented programming skills
• Knowledge about localization process and internationalization is desired.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in development with Delphi, C++, and/or .net environment
• Component based software development
• Familiarity with software engineering principles
• Experience with unit testing and regression testing
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including good command of written and spoken English and Romanian
• French/German knowledge is a plus
• Understanding of Agile development process is a plus
• University degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering