Why join us?
You are extremely web-minded and SharePoint projects are a breeze for you.
You would like to further develop your career aside witty and creative minds who have the ambition to participate in setting trends in IT development solutions.
A very dynamic, multicultural working environment with experienced and creative experts, on projects involving international teams – this is what you are looking for.
Your role inside our team:
Our .NET pole of competence has grown considerably in the last year and we continue to develop new interesting projects with different international partners. One of these partners along with whom we start now a 2nd project, is a strong company, well integrated in an independent European network of more than 350 collaborators. It’s services in global marketing are well appreciated by big companies from different areas of activity: from IT service and development, to cosmetics, telecommunications, famous sport brands producers, etc.
For the role of Senior SharePoint Developer we are looking for good-experienced and passionate persons who are interested in challenging, internationally relevant projects.
You will be part of a 5 persons team and your mission will be to develop customized SharePoint solutions in SharePoint 2010. So you will be entrusted with activities that can sustain the core mission and your main focus in this job will be on activities like:
- Analyze and document software requirements, elaborate the best technical solution;
- Develop robust, secure and reliable solutions;
- Design and implement technical architectures;
- Build web interfaces and applications;
- Work directly with clients and with other teams throughout the development process – from determining needs to implementing the right solutions.
- At least 3 years development experience on full-life cycle projects;
- Deep / proven development experience with SharePoint;
- Experience in building SharePoint intranets and extranets as well as the publishing features of each;
- SharePoint solution design experience;
- Solid understanding of SharePoint administration;
- Custom development experience, including .NET (with C#), ASP.NET, and SQL Server;
- Outstanding analysis, documentation, and client-facing skills;
- Ability to demonstrate skills in analysis, design, implementation, and development process;
- We will also appreciate proven experience in internet SharePoint 2007 & 2010 implementation;
- Fluent English and/or other languages (French/Dutch) are nice to have.
In order to assess your own technical level and to gain an added value to your IT profile, you can access and select specific IT tests here: www.testeitonline.ro
- Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
- Integration in a dynamic, multicultural working environment;
- Involvement in international projects;
- Meal tickets;
- Health insurance.