The XWiki project offers a generic platform for developing collaborative applications using the wiki paradigm. All XWiki software is developed in Java and under the LGPL open source license.
Integrated with the Support & QA team, your aim will be to make sure our products reach the quality levels expected from world-class software:
• Conducting hands-on testing of our products, especially in a Windows environment
• Identifying bugs and issues and report them in our bug-tracking tool (JIRA)
• Working with our Support & QA manager to classify those issues and assess their severity
• Working with our project managers on reproducing bugs reported by our customers
• Working with our developers to test new and existing features when they get rolled out
• Trying your hardest to make our software bend and break so that we can make it work flawlessly
• You have experience in manual testing; Automated testing is a plus
• You know or can learn how to use JIRA (or a similar bug-tracking tool)
• You have good knowledge about Open Source technologies and products
• You have a working knowledge of Windows and IE8 / IE9 / Firefox / Chrome
• You can write short and detailed descriptions of how our features work
OTHER EXPECTED SKILLS:
• Your oral and written English skills are excellent; French is not mandatory, but is considered a plus
• You're self-motivated: you are able to deliver without being under close supervision
• You're independent: you can work effectively from a short set of directives
• This position can be either part time (30 hours per week) or full time (40 hours per week).
• XWiki is an international company, you will work in a tight collaboration with our teams in Iasi and Paris.
• You will have the opportunity to participate to the improvement and evolution of our Open Source technology and products learning from a much wider community of developers.
• We offer a good compensation package with a competitive salary and bonuses based on performance.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION!
If you are interested in this position, or for more information about it, please contact us/send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pentru a aplica
Detaliile privind aplicarea la acest anunţ au fost ascunse, dat fiind că anunţul nu mai este de actualitate.
Acest anunţ a expirat la data de
24 mai 2012.