- Provide 1st & 2nd Level Support for European Server Infrastructure;
- Ensure all new server additions to the Emerson Network adhere to the standard configuration;
- Bring and maintain the server installed base up to the standard level defined by the Design Team also respecting the Change Management Process at all times for both Hardware & Software;
- Help with the planning and implementation of refreshed hardware, respecting the Hardware Lifecycle process and the hardware deployment and imaging procedures;
- Keep physical servers up to date with a current firmware and administration tools versions;
- Work with the SW Licensing Team and standard server-related software/hardware vendors to ensure the maintenance of a legitimate server software environment within Europe;
- Draw-up periodical reports on various server metrics;
- Produce and maintain up to date all server and storage operating procedures and documentation;
- Deploy security patches and Anti-Malware on all servers across the region, for all concerned operating systems, using standard, defined solutions. Monitor security coverage and report on any breaches to IT Management;
- Ensure proper data backup configuration and monitoring and on-demand or test restores, tape management included;
- Manage central VMware Infrastructure permissions according to standard security and delegation model and audit them regularly;
- Ensure standard configuration, monitoring and maintenance of standard storage systems (local storage, SANs, etc.) in a production environment;
- Management of existing maintenance contracts: make sure all servers are adequately supported and maintained;
- Participate in the Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) tests and help maintain DRP processes to highest standards, in collaboration with Security, Design and Service Delivery Groups;
- Continual Service Improvement: Collaborate and actively feed-back to the Design Team and Management in order to develop and improve server solutions and design.
- University Degree in Computer Science;
- 2+ years experience in Server Administration;
- Technical skills: VMware, Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 administration, basic SQL 2005 Server skills; Citrix;
- Very good knowledge of English.
Pentru a aplica
Detaliile privind aplicarea la acest anunţ au fost ascunse, dat fiind că anunţul nu mai este de actualitate.
Acest anunţ a expirat la data de
5 mai 2012.